As a privately owned and operated Australian business, we are well aware that businesses and facility managers have a lot on their plate.
Many organisations are under increasing pressure to keep up with day to day actions and issues, dealing with immediate problems.
Then when a malfunction or breakdown occurs, they are forced into a Reactive Repair mode, doing whatever it takes to get up and running again.
Business critical infrastructure is a valuable investment, and should be protected.
The best way to do this is with a Preventative Maintenance plan.
An effective Preventative Maintenance plan should be tailored to suit your site and equipment, and involves planned visits at regular intervals to:
- review and clean equipment
- inspect equipment for any issues, or potential issues
- identify and repair/replace any minor issues, such as worn or damaged parts
- identify and plan for any major issues, repairs or replacements
- identify and make adjustments to improve efficiencies
Current technological advancements also provide the opportunity to make use of predictive maintenance technologies via wireless sensors and the industrial Internet of Things.
Issues with Reactive Repair:
- Unnecessary and unplanned downtime
- Loss of productivity
- Unknown repair times
- Unknown and unplanned repair or replacement costs
- Increase in overhead expenses
- Potential workforce injury
Benefits of Preventative Maintenance:
- Planned review and maintenance times that suit your schedule
- Maintained, and often increased productivity
- Budgeted maintenance costs
- Planned replacement costs and times (based on knowledge from maintenance)
- Maintained safety of site and staff
- Increased reliability
- Increased efficiency
- Peace of mind
CSS maintains more than 100 sites for our clients, ensuring that these facilities are in optimal running condition all year round.
We can review your situation, and provide you with a planned maintenance solution that:
- Delivers reliability by adding another layer of redundancy
- Extends product lifecycle and optimises capital expenditure for the equipment
- Provides risk management at a fixed cost, helping with budget preparation and fiscal responsibility
- Gives you better control of your business environment
Contact us for information on how CSS can help maintain your business environment to the highest standards.