In mid-April, our Director Brendan McColl attended the ABB Partners in Power Summit in Quartino, Switzerland.
We are proud to be an ABB Partner, and with 45 Channel Partners attending the summit, it was a great opportunity to meet other ABB partners from all over the world, as well as learn about new products and trends that we can use to enhance our own client solutions.
Highlights from the summit included:
- Pre-launch of an exciting update to an existing UPS model
- Inspection of a new 4MW testing facility for factory acceptance testing purposes. ABB went through actual testing procedures on various UPS units; it was very impressive.
- ABB provided details of their factory partner support process and teams. This was a great opportunity to meet these people and understand how the technical support process is delivered internally.
- Presentation on ABB’s industrial UPS offering, featuring a case study about the Trans Anatolia Natural Gas Pipeline (TANAP). ABB PowerLine DPA UPS provides quality and reliable power for 57 SCADA containers of block valve stations and compressor stations. The UPS provides 24 hour back time and full redundancy.
- The ABB Power Protection Manager for ANZ presented a case study for a Queensland-based partner who provided 271 rental UPS units for the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games – a great story!
If you have any questions about ABB’s products and how they can help you, please don’t hesitate to contact us.